Standard Rates 2016
The number of nights lodging specified in your package, roundtrip land, air and sea transfers between Belize City and El Pescador, hotel tax, sales tax where applicable, 3 meals per day and hors d'oeuvres, local Belizean beverages (including soda, beer and rum) consumed at our bar, complimentary use of all amenities (pools, WIFI, gym, kayaks, bikes, etc) and a welcome drink.
2017 Standard Package Rates
Rates are valid from Dec 15, 2016 thru Dec 14, 2017.
|2017 PER PERSON
|2017 PER PERSON
|Extra night (under 10):||$275.00||$350.00|
|Extra night (10 and over):||$175.00||$250.00|
- Villa Upgrades
- Double occupancy upgrades to a Villa accommodation add $75 per person, per night
- Single Occupancy upgrades to a Villa accommodation add $100 per night.
- Villa upgrades are done on a room-to-room equivalency: 1 standard room upgrades to a 1 bedroom villa, 2 standard rooms = 2 bedroom villa, 3 standard rooms = 3 bedroom villa
- Take a look at our vacation villas
- Packages Do Not Include
- Packages do not include gratuities for guides or hotel staff, imported alcoholic beverages, (such as wine and scotch) or items purchased in our gift or tackle shop.
- Fishing and Diving:
- We offer package rates for both fishing and diving adventures. If fishing is your passion, check out our Belize Fishing Package Rates page. For diving, visit our Belize Diving Package Rates page.
- Reservation Policy:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% per person is required to hold both space and guides on all packages. No space or guides will be held without receipt of deposit. Full pre-payment is due at El Pescador 90 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations must be received in writing. Prior to 90 days 100% of deposit may be transferred to another date/angler. Between 45 - 90 days 50% of package may be transferred to another date or angler. Less than 45 days may not be transferred or refunded. All cancellations have a $100 processing fee per guest.
- All Prices are quoted in US dollars. We accept BZ cash, US cash, US travelers cheques, Visa and Master Card. Credit card slips are written in Belize dollars using the exchange rate of US$ 1.00 = BZ $2.07.