Snorkeling in Belize
Some of the best snorkeling in the world is just minutes away from our resort on the world's second longest barrier reef just off our Ambergris Caye location near San Pedro, Belize.
- Equipment Rental
- Mask, Snorkel and Fins $6
- Wetsuit $6
- Local Snorkeling Rates
Rates Per Person with minimum of 2 persons, maximum of 10
- Hol Chan Marine Park $40.00 ($50.00 with park fee)
- Mexico Rocks $35.00
- Coral Gardens $45.00
- Snorkeling Day Trips
- Catamaran & Snorkeling Trip to Caye Caulker
- Visit our neighboring island of Caye Caulker, located 10 miles south of Ambergris Caye. Enjoy this quaint, fishing village or snorkel the famous Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Swim with nurse sharks and stingrays and stop at coral gardens. Groups of 1-4 persons $350. Groups of 5-10 persons $600. Includes 3 snorkeling stops, rum punch and sodas.
- Manatee Watching & Snorkeling
- Visit a secluded mangrove island outside of Belize City, a natural habitat for the West Indian Manatee. View the shy manatee as it comes up for air or just long enough for you to snap its photo. Stop for a picnic lunch at a small island with snorkeling nearby. Visit our neighboring island of Caye Caulker and enjoy another snorkeling stop at Calabash Point. $90.00 per person. (min 6)
- Rocky Point Beach Barbeque
- Snorkel on your way to Rocky Point, a beautiful part of our island where the reef and the island meet. This spot offers excellent opportunities to wade for bonefish, snorkeling or collecting shells. Enjoy a romantic beach picnic. $450.00 for groups of 1-4. $650.00 for groups of 5-10. Includes lunch, drinks and 3 snorkel stops.
- Charters Available
- Sight Seeing, Snorkeling or Diving the Cayes Rates contingent upon time and distance
*All of our Belize snorkeling rates quoted are in US dollars.